- Download YouTube Videos as an MP3, WMV, AVI, MOV, WAV for FREE! – Farkie is a free online application which can do many neat little tricks and can be used to Download Youtube Videos, Download MySpace Playlists, Download Website Objects, and much much more…
- Op-Ed Columnist – State of Paralysis – NYTimes.com – California, it has long been claimed, is where the future happens first. But is that still true? If it is, God help America.
The recession has hit the Golden State hard. The housing bubble was bigger there than almost anywhere else, and the bust has been bigger too.
- Who’s Who in America Experts Guide to Health, Restaurants, Travel, Real Estate and Celebrities – The experts guide to the world.
- News Analysis – Timing of Test Hints at Succession Issues – NYTimes.com – Some experts say the test was a display of might aimed at showing solidarity with North Korea’s powerful military, whose support would be essential in securing Mr. Kim’s choice of successor. Others believe the intended audience was North Korea’s largely impoverished population, in hopes a display of technological prowess could serve as the elder Mr. Kim’s legacy in a regime that has failed to deliver even basic food and electricity. Either way, the North Korean government likely hopes the test will help ensure a smooth transition of power — and, perhaps, show that the elder Kim is still very much in charge, at least for now.
- Sitcom map – The situational comedy originated in radio programming, starting with "Sam 'N' Henry" in 1926. In the late '40s, the sitcom was one of the first formats to be adapted for television. Early TV sitcoms were 30 minutes long, aired once a week and were broadcast live. Today's sitcoms usually aren't live, but the once-a-week, 30-minute format is still the most common.
- Garage Sale Tips For Success – How To Guide : TipNut.com – Tips.
This story best represents the intersection of several seemingly disparate threads that intertwine the last American decade. It appears that an NSA wiretap ensnared Democratic Representative Jane Harman of California discussing a quid pro quo arrangement with a “suspected Israeli agent”. Continue reading →