All excerpts are quoted from the respective link(s).
- Social Media Analytics: Twitter: Quantitative & Qualitative Metrics | Occam’s Razor by Avinash Kaushik – Analysis of these new social media channels has been hobbled by old world thinking, when it comes to marketing, from the world of Television and Magazines or, when it comes to measurement, from the world of traditional web analytics.
These new channels, twitter and facebook and youtube and tumblr and, yes, even blogs, are very distinct customer / participant experiences. Stale marketing or measurement thinking applied to them results in terribly sub optimal results for all involved.
So in this post my hope is to share with you what is unique about measuring one such channel, Twitter. The blog post is also sprinkled with my own words of folksy wisdom as to how you should use the channel for maximum impact.
- The Blueprints, reference image database, with more than 37000 blueprints, templates, 3/4/5-views and drawings – The-Blueprints.com is a website dedicated to collecting 3/4/5-view drawings, templates and blueprints for as many objects as possible. Ranging from humans to tanks and cars to mobile phones, the goal is to provide reference material for 3D modelers, scale modelers, replica builders etc.
Currently there are more than 37000 images in the collection, which makes this the largest free collection on the internet, and I try to update the site on a daily basis.
- Social Psychology Links by Subtopic – Social psychology is the scientific study of how people think about, influence, and relate to one another. Listed below are links to social psychology topics such as prejudice and discrimination, gender, culture, social influence, interpersonal relations, group behavior, aggression, and more.
- Atari Video Games | Arcade – Atari Arcade is the place to find beloved Atari classics including Asteroids and Lunar Lander. You can play them all here online, any time and free of charge. To start, simply choose your favorite game from the list and get ready to have some fun!
- 30 Engaging Social Media Case Studies | EngagingSocialMedia.com – The best way to learn about how to make your social media campaigns ENGAGING is to see what has worked for others in the past. In this post I share over 30 case studies in social media that will give you a good look at what works and what does not. The case studies are group together by topic but topics are arranged in no particular order. Enjoy these case studies and if you have come across any good ones (or are working on creating one of your own) please share them in the comments below!