All excerpts are quoted from the respective link(s).
- Student Loans: Studen Loan Interest and Total Cost of Student Loans | MintLife Blog | Personal Finance News & Advice – Sadness.
- Colleges Cut Costs – TIME – A funky roommate named recession is settling in on campuses this fall as colleges and universities slash budgets for virtually everything from salad bars to ski teams. U.S. colleges and universities suffered, on average, a 23% endowment drop in the second half of last year, according to a study by a group of campus business officers. That reduction in funding has set off a scramble to freeze hiring, cut hours and hunker down until the economy improves. "Institutions will have to manage with less," says Oberlin's vice president for finance, Ron Watts. Here's a look at how schools are getting creative with their wallets.
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error
- 20+ Powerful WordPress Security Plugins and Some Tips and Tricks : Speckyboy Design Magazine – If your WP development knowledge is limited, your best option is to download and install plugins. They are easy to install and manage and will give you all the power and security you could ever hope for. Of course, no plugin is powerful enough to protect you from everything, we can only minimize the possible intrusions.
- Detroit: Now a Ghost Town – TIME – Once a crowded urban center, Detroit has become a large city with many buildings and too few people. By mid-2008, its population had dropped to 912,062, about half the number of residents in 1950